http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Vanson\Buell Jacket size 44 $200

SOLD!!!!
Here's the Vanson Jacket I have listed on Craigslist.

It's a size Med. (about a 44 mens).

In excellent shape, hardly used.
The front panels are perforated with a zip up nylon liner inside to open or close the vents, there's also exhaust vents in the rear. The collar is a custom designed cordura material for more comfort.
I reduced the price for quick sale.
This is a real nice jacket. Check out the Vanson Streamliner electric vest that I have for sale also. The vest will snap into this jacket.

No comments: