http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

ITEM #1--MyChronPlus Dash and aluminum stay

SOLD-------------------MyChronPlus digital dash. This is the dash setup from my 748 trackbike. It includes the datalogger, CF dash with neutral and oil light and cooling fan override switch, mounted to an aluminum fairing stay. Included is coolant temp sensor, wheel speed sensor and all wiring and cables. Unit supplies MPH, RPM, temp, gear, programable shift lights and laptimes. Includes beacon and I'll throw in a rechargeable 12v battery to run beacon that proivides better range. All data from the various channels can be downloaded with the supplied software (CD) and analyized on a computer. Great way to store laptimes from different tracks and check your progress. I've had great success with this dash for the last 5 yrs and it really is a great way to help improve laptimes.
I paid $650 for just the dash. I'm selling everything listed for $500.


No comments: