http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BLING BLING!!
Front pipe looks good.--BTW- I started with 240 grit wet/dry sandpaper on the rusty areas, followed with 400 grit, then maroon Scotchbrite pads, Grey Scotchbrite, grey pad with Mothers polish then Mothers alone!!!
The exhaust was tarnished so I decided to polish it up. Boy, what a lot of work!!!---12hrs later and it's ALMOST done--gotta do the slip-ons next!!
Coming along nicely. I'm taking the time to clean, inspect and polish the parts as they go back.
This picture shows the engine stand still attached.

No comments: