http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've sprayed the red base coat, let it dry and applied intercoat clear where I'll add the white plates and decals.
Here's the front number plate area taped off.

All three pieces on stands. The lower (foreground) is dull because it has no intercoat clear on it.


Two coats of finish clear.



The finished tail.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh...don't worry about that run and drip hanging off of the lower...I can fix that once the paint is hard!!!