http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

TouraTech Tail Bag-ITEM 3

I used this on my 06 BMW R1200RT for less than two years until the zipper ripped!! I couldn't get the zipper replaced in time for a trip, so I had a professional sail maker install this velcro strap to keep the top closed. It works well, but the top does not close well enough to be called water tight.









Here's a close up (click on the pic for a larger view) of the seperated zipper. With a new zipper installed, this bag would be as good as new. It slides right over the rear rack of the BMW and should fit many other bikes with a rear rack or can be made to fit on the rear seat.
I paid something rediculous for this new- like $175
Your price- $50 ---REDUCED---$40




No comments: