http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hein Gericke Insulated Rainsuit--$50




This sumbitch is Warm!!! It's old but still in good shape. You will NOT be wet and cold in this suit. I've used it to shovel snow on the coldest days and never got cold. Can ride right though the winter with this baby. Size is LARGE. I'm 6ft and 200lbs. and it fits me well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am interested in buying your suit. Are you still selling? You can contact me at gregory_fuess@yahoo.com

Regards

Greg