http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tour Master Cortech Tankbag-NO LONGER FOR SALE!!__

The Mother of all tankbags. This baby's HUGE!!
Both bags zip together to form a tank "suitcase"!
Each bag has a clear map case and each one can be used separately. They have all kinds of pockets, coin, flashlight holders, compartments, etc. High quality heavyweight Cordura material. Included rain cover.
Three point mounting harnes.
I'd still be using this bag if it fit my new BMW...BUT...I tried to mount it and broke the fastex clip (see the last picture)




I paid over $150 when new.
There's no stains or damage to either bag.



















You're really getting two bags for the price of one!!


Here's the ONLY flaw.
This buckle is cracked. I broke it trying to install it on the rear rack of my BMW!! It could be super glued, but I didn't bother because the clip still works fine this way.
You could glue it or just get another buckle from EMS, etc.
Overall, This is a quality item.

No comments: