http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Custom screen for under the tail...

Never liked the way I could see the business under the tail from the rear....(yeah, I know, I've got to much time on my hands....)

Anyway, came up with this cheap screen setup that I bent, sprayed flat black and mounted to the tail support. The support is a light piece of aluminum strip that Velcros to the underside of the tail, because I don't like to have holes in the tailpiece.




Looking from the front. I'll post a pic with the tailsection installed later....






No comments: