http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Little more carbon.....

Here's the quickly made aluminum plate that I used last year to mount the Techtronics Quickshifter brain to the frame on the right side of the bike.

I had a little 2mm carbon fiber sheet left from my 748 dash so I decided to make a better item.


I had to change the design slightly (it still works fine) because I had very little sheet left.


Even though the plate is thicker and stronger than the aluminum, which was flexible, it weighs the same 15 grams.


Any excuse to use CarbonFiber and I'm all over it!!


Held on there with some Heavyduty Velcro.











No comments: