http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Contour Video- Fishtails Riding School 5-7-12

Finally got a chance to test the camera and mounts on the R. Happy with the rear mount, but I have a little work with front fairing mount, too much vibration. I have other mount options to play with and will spend a little more time with them during my next track day in June.
I like the quality of the Contour HD as opposed to my old GoPro non HD, but taking the time to upload the raw footage to YouTube and have them optimise the quality is the way to go.
I'm also going to work on my IMovie editing skills when I get time....maybe some music in the next one??
Enjoy, and let me know what you think.
Steve

No comments: