http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

NICE PICTURES OF THE TRACKBIKE

These pictures we're taken by my daughter.
If you'd like professional pictures check out her site-www.laurenmethia.com- or hit the link to her blog on the right.
JUST DOUBLE CLICK ON THEM TO MAKE THEM LARGER

I think I should add a couple of R's to the mix...what do you think??

BTW the paint is Metallic Black engine enamel, with Matte Clear over it and Gloss Clear over the number plates. All paint was done using spray cans!!!








No comments: