http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I marked the cam wheels and belts to indicate their locations on reassembly, although I think I'm going with new belts.

Here's the crank turning tool and degree wheel with pointer. Cam timing to come later.



Just a nice closeup shot of the closing rocker arm and cam. This is the position of the parts when checking the closing clearance. Unlike the pre-Testa valve train it's actually a lot easier to check the clearances at the rocker/cam interface.


Playing around with my homemade TDC gauge, that will be used late for cam timing.




I clamped the flexible arm to the right side radiator support pin.








+

No comments: