http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

While I had the front end apart I made some adjustments to the fairing stay so that the dash sat higher and angled back more, leaving more room for the throttle cables to run underneath.
It's easy to get front ride height measurements with the wheel off and the suspension fully suspended.

I ran a tie across the axle hole to locate the center and measured up to the top of the top triple clamp. For now I'm using some ride height figures that are suppose to work well with the clamps set at the steep (23.5 degree) setting. I set the forks to one line showing or 714mm to the axle center.

No comments: