http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1738290019

My Facebook profile

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Here you'll find some info on Ducati repair and modifications along with photos. I've got stuff for sale too, so check out the older posts. Please leave comments about anything you see, good or bad. Thanks for looking, Steve

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

VERTICAL CYLINDER

CAbove: My custom pointer set up on the exhaust closer.

I found that a adjustable spanner wrench fits into the holes in the closing cams and can be used to hold the cams while loosening and tightening the cam wheel bolts. I also used it to rotate the cams while making adjustments. Also note the T30 torque bit on the ratchet for the cam wheel attachment bolts. The feeler gauge takes up the slack of the opening clearance.Above-TDC gauge.
Above-
Degree wheel and pointer.

No comments: